Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

When We Collide


This is another wonderful book by A.L. Jackson that I had the honor to read.A.L. Jackson is one of my favorite authors so it didn't come as a surprise that this book was as beautifully written and full of emotions as the others.

It was heart wrenching, also uplifting and highlighted the healing power of love.The book deals with abuse and how love can give you hope and power to go on.William and Maggie fell in love when they were young, but a tragedy tore them apart.When the family William left behind is struck by tragedy, he is called back to the one place he’s sworn to never return to again because of what happened six years ago.He comes again face to face with the one girl who stole his heart years ago, but also with a surprise.They learn again how to heal each other and how love makes everything better.This story will stay with me for a very long time and I wholeheartedly recommend When We Collide !

“I knew she was broken, knew no matter where she ended up in life, her past would always be there to haunt her, knew she had so much to overcome. But I also knew, underneath it all, she was strong. I saw it in her eyes and felt it in her spirit. I knew she was kind and good, knew she was beautiful. And I knew I was never going to stop loving her.”

22633311

No comments:

Post a Comment