Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Real Thing


Cassie Mae's books are so beautifully written.They are funny, sweet, sexy, everything I like in a book and The Real Thing is no exception.I loved this book because it portrayed how best friends became lovers and how weight should never be an obstacle in finding true love.

Emmy and Eric were best friends in high school.After high school, Eric moves away so, for three years, they only talk via internet.But when he returns to his hometown for the summer and finds out that Emmy needs a place to stay, they decide to live together.Both are extremely attracted to the other, but they don't how to express their feelings.Both have insecurities, Eric has a secret and it's uncomfortable in his skin and Emmy has a problem with her addiction to her phone and laptop, but love has a way to conquer all.
I really liked the fact that the characters are so real, I really see myself in Mia because I am a Mia :D and Eric, despite being insecure and broken, he's so sweet and caring.And this book is also so funny, I laughed out loud a lot of times.I recommend this book with all my heart. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment